Idiot's Guide to Atlanta

Thursday, June 15, 2006

TRAFFIC HERE IS HELLACIOUS


You think the title's extreme? Wait till you hear about the jammed, panic-inducing, usually 80 mph, bumper-to-bumper, relentless flood of vehicles all vying for the same twisting, one-way roads every single day.

Yesterday I had the three-and-a-half hour
experience of being utterly lost on and around Atlanta's Perimeter, I-285. Goodness gracious, it's just a big circle, right? Right. A simple circle in the same way that you can just look at one spaghetti noodle in a heap of spaghetti and find its end (incidentally, there is a "Spaghetti Junction" in the ATL--no joke).

1 Comments:

  • Awww, *sending sympathy*. The first two weeks here, I got lost every time I went out. Very frustrating - I'm glad you made it out okay.

    - ginger

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home